Meg is originally from Virginia Beach, VA and moved back to the east coast in 2014 after completing her bachelor of arts degree at the University of California, Davis. She received her degree in American Studies with a food and health emphasis and a minor in coaching principles and methods. Meg is passionate about coaching others so that they may enjoy the same benefits that strength training has brought to her health.
Meg got into athletics at a young age, where she first began as a competitive gymnast. She continued until she became a level 10 gymnast and then decided to pursue competitive field hockey as her next endeavor. Meg played high-level field hockey in high school and then into college, where she was a division one scholarship athlete at UC Davis. Meg has competed for the last six years in the sport of CrossFit, which tests every aspect of fitness to find the fittest athletes in the world. As a 3x CrossFit Games individual competitor, she finished as the 23rd Fittest Woman On Earth in 2019.
- 2020- 31st Place Worldwide CrossFit Open-Qualified CrossFit Games
- 2019- 23rd Fittest Woman on Earth @ CrossFit Games
- 2019- 1st place Mid Atlantic Crossfit Challenge Sanctional Event
- 2019- Team Invictus Boston (1st Place at CrossFit French Throwdown)
- 2016- 3rd place Atlantic Regional, 31st Fittest Woman on Earth @ CrossFit Games
- 4x Individual Regionals Competitor (2014/2016/2017/2018)
Reardon also owns Wags & Weights, an active lifestyle apparel brand for humans and their pups!