The benefits of hemp are numerous and still largely unknown to much of the public. The hemp plant has been cultivated for thousands of years and has been used to produce food, clothing, building materials, and much more. Nowadays the benefits of hemp are often associated with CBD, a compound found in hemp plants. Hemp also contains many other nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and minerals like iron, zinc magnesium, and calcium. When you consider all the good things that come from the hemp plant, the benefits of hemp are seemingly limitless!
Although there are many hemp products you can use in your daily life, we will focus on CBD products derived from the hemp plant. There are many reasons why you should incorporate CBD products into your daily regimen, but here are our top five benefits of hemp for your health, just to get you started.
1) Improved Sleep: Consuming products made from hemp, like CBD, can dramatically improve your sleep and sleep cycles. CBD interacts with your ennocannabiod system, which controls several bodily functions, including sleep. Taking CBD products has been shown to help regulate sleep patterns and also reduce anxiety, stress, and inflammation, which can help you fall asleep easier. Many of the properties that are found in hemp lead to a calm and relaxed state, promoting better, longer sleep, without any adverse side effects.
2) Not Addictive: Hemp-based CBD oil is non-habit forming, not physically addictive, and will not make you feel tired or "hungover" in the morning. In fact, many people find that they have more energy throughout the day after using hemp-based CBD products. This is a major factor for improved health. Better body feelings and better mind feelings, all without the risk of addiction. This is a win/win no matter how you look at it.
3) Anxiety Reducer: We all seem to suffer from various levels of anxiety throughout our busy lives. Thankfully, hemp-based CBD products are reported to reduce anxiety levels in users, both immediately and over time with regular use. When you're less anxious, your body can relax and heal more easily. This is great for your overall health and will lead to a better mindset on a daily basis.
4) Easy to Consume: Hemp products are typically easy to consume, easy to transport, and easy to store. Most consumable hemp products are very discrete and can easily fit into your daily routine. It is a safe and convenient way to do something for your health, even if you don't think about health much throughout the course of a given day. You can pop in a CBD chew while at work, add a tincture to your morning coffee, and rub a CBD topical in after your shower/bath or right before sleep and reap the benefits of hemp.
5) Legal and Available Everywhere: Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, hemp is now legal in all 50 states. This means that you can purchase and consume hemp products without any issues or restrictions. Hemp products are also widely available, so you should be able to find them online fairly easily, especially if you use a source like DirectHemp.com. You no longer have to worry about legality when it comes to consuming hemp products, which helps widen access and give people better opportunities to improve their health and well-being.
Would you like to learn more about hemp, hemp products, and how hemp can be beneficial to you? Contact us here, and let us get you started TODAY!